ORAL AND DENTAL SURGERY
What is Oral Surgery
Oral surgery is any procedure that involves cutting into or removing tissue from your mouth. It includes procedures like removing a tooth, gum surgery, and getting dental implants. Oral surgery also includes getting rid of diseased tissue from the mouth, correcting jaw problems, or repairing a cleft lip or palate.
What we do
At Bristol Dental Clinic, we have an expert dental surgeon with over 25 years of experience specializing in oral surgery including wisdom teeth removal and dental implants.
Our oral surgeon will plan your treatment to provide the right treatment and care for all oral surgery related problems. We are equipped with modern technology and top quality surgical instruments to make the procedure extremely comfortable. The oral surgeon is assisted by trained and experienced dental assistants. We provide specialty oral surgery services at affordable general dentist rates.
Oral Surgery Treatment
Some of the treatments offered at Bristol Dental Clinic are:
- Tooth Extractions
– Impacted or partially erupted wisdom teeth
– Teeth beyond repair either from tooth decay, root fracture, or trauma
– Primary teeth that have failed to fall out, preventing the eruption of permanent teeth
– Orthodontic treatment which require the removal of some teeth to achieve the optimum result
- Dental Implants (Please click on Implants for more information)
- Detection of oral diseases