Zoom whitening Mississauga can make your smile brighter and you look years younger.
There are a number of reasons your teeth become discolored over time, some of which include:
1. Beverages such as coffee and red wine
3. Aging; as we age our teeth like our bodies show sign of aging, our teeth change color
4. Tooth decay
Procedures for whitening
There are certain procedures that can whiten teeth.
1. Bleaching professional and weaker over the counter products that contain hydrogen peroxide can be used to whiten your teeth by removing deep stains below the surface
2. Veneers which will cover the stains but depending on the material stain as easy or easier than your natural teeth
3. At home products such as pastes, gels, and strips which only remove the surface stains
4. Zoom Whitening is an in-house bleaching process that normally takes about an hour.
Zoom whitening process
The zoom whitening process is done in-house at your dental clinic in Mississauga.
Before the process is done, however, your teeth should be cleaned and have a preliminary evaluation done by the dentist. As is done with the common in-house whitening, your lips and gums are protected by being safely covered. After which the dentist applies the Zoom gel and then uses a distinctive light that will allow the zoom to infiltrate the teeth to breakdown stains and discoloration. The procedure does not hurt and the patient is free during the procedure to relax, listen to music, or watch television. The procedure cost around $500.00 which includes everything the in-house treatment as well as extra supplies to take home to get the most out of the results of the procedure. The length of time zoom will last will depend on how long you can avoid staining drinks and foods like coffee or red wine but generally 12 to 18 months.